There is very limited stock! Order now. Once this final run is sold out, that's it, BOO! Until 2020.
There’s a basic day planner… and then, there’s the GO TIME Planner. This gorgeous planner includes:
* Questions to help you envision where you want be—and how you want your life to feel—one year from now.
* Space to write down your daily, monthly, and quarterly goals.
* Tips on how to upgrade your mindset and feel optimistic, confident, and powerful.
* Quotes from inspiring women—civil rights leaders, authors, innovators, and artists—who have shaped the world.
* Reminders to step away from your workspace or computer and take time for “life.”
* A full sheet of FUN stickers to brighten up your days.
* Custom illustrations of some leading ladies of history that will always have your back.
Every single page will leave you feeling motivated, inspired, and energized—ready to write down goals, take action, and bring your whole life to a new level. It’s GO TIME!
* Set inspiring goals
* Take action consistently
* Schedule time to recharge
* Take excellent care of your health
* Get organized
* Feel like a queen
* Create the life that you crave
* Feel powerful and focused
The GO TIME Planner was created by Susan Hyatt (shyatt.com) and her design team: Holly Colvin, Design & Marketing Director (and Illustrator for the planner!) and Larissa Zozula, Executive Assistant/Queen of all Trades.
Susan is an author, entrepreneur, and a master certified life and business coach. She’s been featured in magazines like O: The Oprah Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, and Woman’s World. She was a 2017 Finalist for the Athena Award, recognizing leadership in the field of women’s empowerment.
Susan is obsessed with old-school paper notebooks, diaries, and planners. She believes there’s great power in writing down your intentions—with ink and paper—by hand. All of her biggest achievements began with a quick list of ideas scribbled on the back of a napkin—or inside a planner just like this one. She hopes the GO TIME Planner helps you to get clear on exactly what you want—and go after it! If you crave it, then you can create it.